NitraPro 16 Nitrile Exam Gloves
16” Powder-Free Non-Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves
Excellent for sterilization, decontamination, disinfect, cleaning or handling with chemicals in a hazardous environment. This 16-inch specialty glove is designed to offer exceptional added coverage and protection where there is potential exposure to sharps and chemicals.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Full textured fingertips enhance grip in wet and dry situations.
- Longer 16″ extended length
- Tested for puncture resistance and color-coded sizing on box.
- Meets both ASTM F1342 and D6978-05 Standards for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
Manufactured in accordance with Ouality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs available upon request.
|Sizes||XS, SM, MD, LG, XL and 2XL|
|Glove Exterior||Full Textured|
|Length (inches)||16 in|
|Palm Thickness (Avg)||6.3 mil|
|Finger Thickness (Avg)||7.9 mil|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||32 / 30 Mpa|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||650 / 600|
|Pin Hole (AQL)||1.5|
|MG50161||NitraPro Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Small||50/box|
|MG50162||NitraPro Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Medium||50/box|
|MG50163||NitraPro Nitrile PF Exam Glove||Large||50/box|
|MG50164||NitraPro Nitrile PF Exam Glove||X-Large||50/box|