SonicBurst Nitrile Exam Gloves, Diamond Textured
Powder-Free Non-Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves
SonicBurst Nitrile Exam Gloves are Perfect for EMS, First Responders & Law Enforcement applications. These 6.5-mil diamond textured nitrile specialty glove is designed to offer exceptional added coverage and increased protection where there is potential exposure to sharps and chemicals.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Diamond textured gloves provide superior durability to handle your toughest applications, wet or dry.
- Standard color-coded sizing to identify different sizes.
- Delivers superior protection and are ideal for decontamination, chemotherapy compounding, cleaning, and sterilizing instruments and meet the demands of law enforcement and industrial safety.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirements for the use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs are available upon request.
|Sizes||XS, SM, MD, LG, XL and 2XL|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingers|
|Length (inches)||9.5 in|
|Palm Thickness (Avg)||5.5 mil|
|Finger Thickness (Avg)||6.5 mil|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||38 / 35 Mpa|
|Ultimate Elongation (%)||650 / 600|
|Pin Hole (AQL)||1.5|